May 21, 2013

To Every Day of Life, Every Smile

That night where I hold you in my arms, truly it was a sweet thing in my life :)


Baby, I know it's hard to understand,
Even a blur eye can't guess it all at night,
Where a shadow become our only path,
And nothing can change within the wind.
Baby, trust me, you are everything to me,
Please take me with you, to every story,
To every day of life, every smile,
Because you are my beautiful day.
Like the flowers behind the valley,
Our love is shine through the flowing river,
With a glory from the sun, you are,
Baby, you are my everlasting memory.

2 comments:

Iqbal Hossain said...

Hi Friend, I Have Only Request to You. I have a Poor children’s school. Every month I spend much money in this school. Really, I couldn’t spend that amount money now. Friend Please I Need You’re Help. I give Advertisement in this Site. Please Go to This Sites and Just a click in that Add. Then earning money Go to Poor fund’s school.
***** Meditation Blog****

Therefore, I will Be Glad to U So Much.
***** National Cancer Institute****

Jiffriya Jeely said...

nice
poems keep it up
check my poems on
Tamil poems gallery