January 22, 2013

Just Close Your Eyes

That night, whenever the falling star cross over the horizons. That very night, where I hold your hand and never let go. I promise under the moon that shines, your name and mine will be written in the sky forever, because I love you so deeply above all else...


Every day I am waiting for you, even for a thousand more, I'll do,
Like the flowers that live on the other side of the mountain, that is love,
Flowing to the downstream, a river that racing with anxiety over the time,
Baby, whenever a couple of doves were flying away, they'll be together also,
Every night while I watch the stars, I always ponder about you,
Your eyes, your smiles and everything inside your heart, I love you,
Doesn't matter when or where, still be a perfect moment for us,
Just close your eyes and you'll see me in your beautiful dreams,
Like a rainbow that exists after the rain, our love is so amazing,
Beneath the sky and clouds, our story is dancing ......... :)

3 comments:

shanta islam said...


There is time for everything. A time to love; a time to be honest with others and yourself; a time to heal; and a time to let go. Visites the Links Meditation Blogs
Another Related Sites
Relaxation Meditation

Iqbal Hossain said...

Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe

this is my blog
Meditation Blogs
Another Related Sites
Fact About Cancer
Relaxation Meditation

Kyalo Johnson said...

Hey, nice work. I'm into poetry too. Checkout my blog; xtraword.blogspot.com